What Is SwiftCloud?
The SwiftCloud mobile app is packed full of features which allow your company to offer a seamless ordering experience to your customers.
Give your sales managers the tools to increase efficiency with our sales manager app.
Along with the apps we also offer desktop web ordering, allowing customers to place orders and save baskets across all channels.
What is SwiftCloud?
- SwiftCloud is a B2B Mobile App originally developed as a convenient and portable transactional ordering platform for busy customers of manufacturers and distributors. However, it is becoming much more than that and heralds the next generation of customer relationship management.
81% of smartphone users search for apps for the businesses they use frequently – if yours is not there, they can’t download you
B2B Buyers overall mobile internet usage surpassed desktop and laptop usage in 2016 and is now reshaping the B2B purchase pathway in 2018.
50% of B2B queries are now made on smartphones with that figure expected to grow to 70% by 2020.
- Apps are the way forward! And SwiftCloud B2B Mobile App is the market-leading app to help you do it!
- App users buy 3 times more than mobile web users
- Over 70% of buyers want to see stock availability before placing orders. Why are your customers any different?
- App conversion rates are 120% higher than on mobile web-site – apps are so much easier to access and use.
- Apps deliver 2.5 times higher retention rates than mobile web-sites – convenience and reliability generate customer loyalty
- 97% of Push Notifications are read, compared with just 4% for email. Drive top-line sales with powerful, tailored promotions and special offers
- 64% of smartphone owners are now using apps to shop online – someone else’s consumer is your customer
- 50m apps are downloaded every day for iPhone and Android devices – your customer is doing this with other businesses
- App users interact 2.8 times more than mobile web-users – so you can always be seen, poised to assist your customer at all times
- Simon Mettrick -
Operations Director - Jack Pennington LTD
We are extremely pleased with the implementation of SwiftCloud. It is now an integral part of our offering to customers, allowing us to differentiate ourselves from our competition.
- Ivan Durkin -
Managing Director - STL
STL management felt that Swift Cloud was a well-designed product and that we could work with James and his guys going forward. The app is good-looking, very clear and readable. It’s efficient to use and easy to navigate around. It is a good solid business tool that can be used to grow order intake.
- Dave Jones -
Director - Jones Food Solutions
A customer who changed to SwiftCloud, whose order would have taken Telesales 15/20 minutes to process over the phone, now takes just 20 seconds to allocate in the warehouse for picking. That represents a minimum time and cost-saving of over 95%!
- Andy Johnson -
Managing Director - LEW
We were looking to provide our B2B customers with a digital ordering platform/service, SwiftCloud offered this to us with almost immediate effect, without the huge upfront costs and loss of time that building our own app would have incurred. They have met those aims in every respect.
- James Jones -
Sales & Marketing Support Manager - Libra Drinks
The SwiftCloud developers are always happy to create new features and functionality to meet our bespoke requirement, and almost everything requested is possible. Within around 30 minutes of my call, I had received a report from SwiftCloud showing only those who had logged in, but not ordered, who were trading customers. The report had been added to our available reports in the reporting suite before the end of the day, the same day
- Brendan McGrath -
IT Manager - Bako North Western
We are very pleased with the capability of this e-commerce app. We decided to adopt SwiftCloud owing to what it offered our customers by way of improving our services to them. It has good enhancements, offers ease of contact and ordering from the customer perspective, and was simple to access at the back-end from the Bako North Western perspective. SwiftCloud has a very responsive team, which all helps our mutual aims. We continue to find that what was promised at the outset continues to be delivered!
- Andy Weaver -
Operations & IT Manager - Rolf C. Hagen
Customers like the flexibility of being able to order on any device and at any time. They also particularly like that they can reference products by search and image. It is also very easy to use. Some customers say that the app saves them around 50% of the time it used to take to order. And, so successful is it, that around 50% of our customer base is now using it to great effect. I have always found the team at SwiftCloud to be very informative and knowledgeable about their system, They are also very flexible and will look to find a solution to an issue very quickly.
There’s More on Offer …
Whilst our ground-breaking SwiftCloud B2B Mobile App is the key to your success, we offer additional modules to make you even more e-commerce-capable for your customers and sales teams. Your customers can order from the web, and your sales managers on the move from their tablets!