SwiftCloud Wholesale Ordering App
Custom Wholesale Ordering App. So, how does it work for your customers and you?
SwiftCloud is powered by Adventoris.
SwiftCloud Mobile App
First of all, we understand that working with other developers, particularly when attempting to create a B2B app from scratch, can be highly costly, time consuming, and in the end, you may end up with something that doesn’t quite work the way you want it to, as a result, we developed the SwiftCloud app. Perfectly designed for B2B ordering.
The SwiftCloud App is tried and tested. Mimicking the functionality of EDI ordering the software integrates directly into your ERP; so you can have your own fully functional branded app in the Google play Store and Apple store in as little as 6-8 weeks.
Built Around You
- The SwiftCloud B2B app is personalised to your company logo and colours. A natural extension of your brand. This allows your company to always shine through and be readily available when your customers need you. We help design unique and strong branded approaches with your own login screen and splash screen. For examples visit our Client Roster!
- Every part of the app is designed to encourage ordering and increase both ease and enjoyment of the customer journey. You will be the sole suppler of your app. Plus we also offer a Group App option for multiple companies, if required.
Seamless integration with your current eCommerce system.
Or take advantage of the full SwiftCloud suite for the full Omni-channel ordering system.
Features of SwiftCloud
Both you and your customers will benefit from the abundance of features built into the SwiftCloud app.
Your customers can take full advantage of 24/7 Ordering, Complex Order Configuration, Checking Stock Availability and Shopping List Building. In addition to, Favourites and History, PDFs, Bar-code Scanning, SwiftChat™, Special offers and Promotions, and more; all from your custom home screen.
Quick, Simple Ordering
- You and your customers can cut down on wasted time on the phone with SwiftCloud B2B Mobile App too. You can check stock availability and delivery dates, even for complicated made-to-order lines as well as product and technical information – such as vital nutrient or allergen information. Ideal for the catering trade similarly you can display technical information for the electrical trade.
- Also, you can set your own personal terms and prices, special offers and promotions, and much more. At any time, just a fingertip away!
Above all, the SwiftCloud app is capable of large, complex ordering including a pallet building function, adjustable delivery dates, product specification editing, unit building, attribute filtering and more. Your company app, built for your products.
Promotions and Notifications
- And finally, you can send either personalised or bulk notifications to customers via Push Notifications. 97% of Push Notifications are read, compared with just 4% for email. As a result, your customers will be coming back for more time and time again.
- Drive top-line sales with powerful, tailored promotions and special offers. App users interact 2.8 times more than mobile web-users therefore you can always be seen, ready to assist customers at all times. For the full list of features visit our Benefits and Features page.
Web ordering solution
Mobile app platform
Sales Team Tablet